- Macedonia exists to honor the Lord Jesus Christ through preaching and teaching of God's Word that all men will come to know Jesus through faith and live out that faith as inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Vision of Macedonia
- To prayerfully seek God's will; to provide a meaningful worship experience; to promote Christian fellowship, to sponsor life-long learning for Christian growth while responding to the unique calls of ministry within our community.
- Believing - We believe on the Lord Jesus. Everyone has sinned and fallen short of God's plan and purpose for our lives. But God's great gift to us is His Son, Jesus Christ, who died on the cross and arose from the grave. Salvation is available when we repent of our sin, accept God's forgiveness through Jesus, and confess our faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior of our lives."Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by whom we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
- Belonging - We belong to the body of Christ. Acceptance of Jesus Christ brings us into God's family, the Church. This belonging gives us support and encouragement from other believers and provides us with resources to aid our Christian journey. We find love and acceptance in a congregation of like-minded individuals. "So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." (Romans 12:5)
- Becoming - We become all that God wills for us. As Lord of your life, Jesus wants to see you grow and mature in your faith. Becoming the person God created you to be is a lifelong process. Our goal is that "we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole." (Ephesians 4:13)